California Baptist University Campus Store makes it easy to find the exact textbooks you need for every class. Perform these three easy steps to see a list of the required and optional texts and materials as specified by your instructor(s).
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEXTBOOKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. THE INFORMATION IS READ-ONLY. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, California Baptist University and the CBU Campus Store endeavor to provide up-to-date textbook and course material information for your classes.
- Textbook and course material information on our website is provided by the academic departments, and is updated daily as we receive additions, changes, cancellations, etc.
- Please check the textbooks carefully to see if they are Optional or Required!
- All Livetext, lab manuals, teacher notes and music books are NON-RETURNABLE!
- Pricing of all textbooks is subject to change by the publisher at any time, and will be updated by us as stock arrives. Any material noted with a $0.00 has not yet been priced. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing on this web site.
- Because this information can change at any time, the use of this information to purchase textbooks and materials from other sources is at your own risk, and California Baptist University and the CBU Campus Store cannot be held responsible. Customers who purchase in our store are protected by and subject to our return policy.
Course information is VIEW ONLY.
1. Select the Term, Department, Course, and Section affiliated with your class.
2. Click the ADD button to add the class to your course list.
3. Repeat these steps as many times as you like to select books for multiple classes.
4. Click the GET YOUR BOOKS button to see a full list of all your books for each selected class.
The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!