Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 951-343-4259. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Ordering By Fax
Mail or Fax your general merchandise order to us at the address or fax number below and we will process it as soon as possible.
CBU Campus Store
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
California Baptist University Campus Store is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Do you guarantee my order? What happens if I'm not satisfied with it?
Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we think you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we'll gladly replace them for you. When returning items, please call ahead and let us know that you are returning an item and the reason for your return. Please enclose a copy of your packing list and enclose it with your return. Returns may be sent to our address, California Baptist University, Attn: Campus Store, 8432 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92504. Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. If you are expecting a return shipment, please allow 2-4 weeks for the new package to arrive. If you need further assistance with a return, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 951-343-4259 during regular business hours.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted WITHOUT a receipt!
Campus Store Refund Policy:
All returns must be accompanied by an original receipt from the CBU Campus Store.
Textbooks: All textbooks may be returned or exchanged within 7 days from date of purchase. Textbooks purchased after the first week of each session are not eligible for return without proof of drop or cancellation of the course.
Do not write or mark in your books unless you are certain you will use them. Please take note of the following conditions under which student may return their purchases.
- New Books: must be in original condition as when it was purchased and be accompanied by any other material that was part of the book (i.e. CD, DVD, etc)
- Shrink wrapped books: no book will be accepted for refund if the shrink-wrapping has been open or taken off.
- Used Books: must be in original condition as purchased and be accompanied by any other material that was a part of the book (i.e. CD, diskettes, etc) If books are purchased after the drop date, they are non-returnable. Books purchased by check have a 10 day waiting period before a refund can be issued. If you fail to meet the requirements of the return policy, at the end of each semester CBU features a book buyback in which you can sell your books back for cash.
- All Livetext, lab manuals, teacher notes, music books, shrink –wrapped and any opened access codes are NON-RETURNABLE!
- Merchandise must be in original condition. We cannot return or exchange any merchandise that has been altered, laundered or unwrapped.
- Receipt and tags are required.
- All items on SALE are considered final sales and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- Apple Products: These products are not returnable to our bookstore