Submit your order securely to us via this web site.
If you choose to Ship your items, we will send you an email with your tracking information once those items have been shipped!
If you choose In Store Pickup we will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
Some Access Codes Will Be Delivered Electronically via Email Regardless of Shipping Method.
*Note: This is not immediate delivery and will still take the normal amount of time for processing*
If you have any questions about your order you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please Allow up to 48 Hours for orders to be processed*
*Orders Placed on Friday may not be processed until Monday*
back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 951-343-4259. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Ordering By Fax
Mail or Fax your general merchandise order to us at the address or fax number below and we will process it as soon as possible.
CBU Campus Store
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
California Baptist University Campus Store offers competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
Please confirm that you are inputting a valid U.S. shipping address prior to placing your order.
All orders that result in an insufficient address or are in need of an address adjustment after the order has shipped will result in an additional shipping charge to the order.
In an effort to help ease the transition to remote instruction, the CBU Campus Store is offering Free Standard Shipping on all (Textbook and Merchandise) orders of $25.00 or more. Use Code SHIP25 at checkout and choose the Standard Shipping method.
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid only on orders $25 or more before taxes
- Offer available only for U.S. orders
- Offer is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash
- Offer is only available for Standard Shipping on valid U.S. addresses (all other shipping methods excluded)
*All Shipping Prices are Subject to Change*
In Store Pickup Terms & Conditions
If you choose In Store Pickup as your shipping method, we will notify you when your order is ready for pickup.
Packages will be held at our store free of charge for eight weeks once your order has been successfully processed.
If a package is left unclaimed after eight weeks, we will forward the package to your personal mailbox on campus, otherwise the package will be forwarded to the shipping address on file.
We are not responsible for any loss or damages to orders after this period.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our customer support team at email@example.com to top
Do you guarantee my order? What happens if I'm not satisfied with it?
Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we think you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we'll gladly replace them for you. When returning items, please call ahead and let us know that you are returning an item and the reason for your return. Please enclose a copy of your packing list and enclose it with your return. Returns may be sent to our address, California Baptist University, Attn: Campus Store, 8432 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92504. Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. If you are expecting a return shipment, please allow 2-4 weeks for the new package to arrive. If you need further assistance with a return, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 951-343-4259 during regular business hours.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted WITHOUT a receipt!
Campus Store Refund Policy:
All returns must be accompanied by an original receipt from the CBU Campus Store.
SUMMER 2021 Textbooks:
For the Summer 2021 Semester, you can return purchases via your choice of shipping method at your expense.
We highly recommend that you insure your package!
You are also able to return your textbook purchase on campus at the CBU Campus Store under the following conditions:
For returns and exchanges:
VALID SUMMER 2021 TRAD / GRAD E1 textbooks are available for return within one week of purchase.
VALID SUMMER 2021 E1 OPS textbooks are available for return within one week of purchase.
Textbooks purchased after the second week of each session are not eligible for return without proof of drop or cancellation of the course.
All Livetext, Art Kits, Lab Manuals, Teacher Notes, Music Books, Opened Shrink-Wrapped Textbooks and Access Codes are Non-Returnable.
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt or packing list.
Ship Returns to:
CBU Campus Store
8432 Magnolia Ave,
Riverside, CA 92504
Please Refer to our Textbook FAQ page for more information: Click Here!
Do not write or mark in your books unless you are certain you will use them. Please take note of the following conditions under which student may return their purchases.
- New Books: must be in original condition as when it was purchased and be accompanied by any other material that was part of the book (i.e. CD, DVD, etc)
- Shrink wrapped books: no book will be accepted for refund if the shrink-wrapping has been open or taken off.
- Used Books: must be in original condition as purchased and be accompanied by any other material that was a part of the book (i.e. CD, diskettes, etc) If books are purchased after the drop date, they are non-returnable. Books purchased by check have a 10 day waiting period before a refund can be issued. If you fail to meet the requirements of the return policy, at the end of each semester CBU features a book buyback in which you can sell your books back for cash.
- All Livetext, Art Kits, Lab Manuals, Teacher Notes, Music Books, Opened Shrink-Wrapped Textbooks and Access Codes are Non-Returnable.
- Merchandise must be in original condition. We cannot return or exchange any merchandise that has been altered, laundered or unwrapped.
- Receipt and tags are required.
- All items on SALE are considered final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- Apple Products: These products are not returnable to our bookstore
A variety of Spring 2021 Textbooks may have the option to be rented rather than purchased (in store and online).
By renting from the CBU Campus Store, whether online or at the Campus Store physically you agree to the following:
CBU Rental Agreement:
1. I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I acknowledge that the book(s), whether new or used, is in good condition with all included CDs and components, and is the property of the Campus Store.
2. I understand it is my responsibility to return the rental item(s) along with all included CDs and components, in good salable condition as determined by the Campus Store. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable. If the item(s) is not in "saleable" condition, the return will not be accepted and I will pay the Replacement Cost Fee.
3. I am responsible for the risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost items, or damages.
4. I will return my book(s) on or before the due date listed on my receipt to avoid rental replacement costs and any applicable taxes. I understand that rental textbooks may be eligible for rental fee refund ONLY if returned by the deadline dates listed on my receipt.
5. I am liable for all replacement costs in the event
that I sell my books back at buyback and/or return my rental textbooks to
any other location than inside the Campus Store.
6. I understand and authorize the Campus Store to charge my student account on file for the full amount of the listed replacement cost plus all applicable taxes at any time after the rental return due date if I do not return the rental book(s) by the deadline date; I acknowledge that this charge(s) WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Additionally, I may be blocked from renting book(s) from the Campus Store in future terms.
7. The Campus Store will attempt to send emails to you as a courtesy reminder, but you the renter are liable for returning your rental by the due date to avoid replacement charges.
I have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms stated.
SPRING 2021 rental books must be returned to the Campus Store by May 7th, 2021 to avoid being charged the Replacement Cost Fee.
back to top