FALL SEMESTER 2020 TEXTBOOK FAQs
How will I get my Fall Course Materials?
Course Materials will be available online from the CBU Campus Store beginning August 10th, 2020. Click here to get started!
We recommend logging in to your CBU account to view and shop for all of your course materials.
Course Materials will also be available for purchase in store at the CBU Campus
Store beginning August 17th, 2020.
Course Materials will also be available for purchase in store at the CBU Campus Store beginning August 17th, 2020.
If you place an order online and select “In Store Pickup” for your delivery method, you may pick up your online order in store as well.
What delivery options are available?
In an effort to help ease the transition to remote instruction, the CBU Campus Store is offering Free Standard Shipping on all (Textbook and Merchandise) orders of $25.00 or more. Use Code SHIP25 at checkout and choose the Standard Shipping method.
Beginning August 17th, 2020, our store will be open for Free Online Order Pickup.
You will be emailed once your order is ready for pickup.
Please Select "In Store Pickup" at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid only on orders $25 or more before taxes
- Offer available only for U.S. orders
- Offer is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash
- Offer is only available for Standard Shipping on valid U.S. addresses (all other shipping methods excluded)
- All diploma frames are excluded from promotion
How can I charge books to my Student Account from the CBU Campus Store?
Simply select the Used or New books you wish to purchase from the CBU Campus Store.
On the Secure Checkout page, in the Payment Method box, select the option “Book Voucher,” enter your CBU Student I.D. # only.
We will contact Student Accounts and process your order pending the approval of your Student Account.
Your order will then be delivered using the Shipping method selected.
When paying with a book voucher you agree to the following:
Per the Tuition and Fee Agreement, all students are responsible for paying any bookstore charges billed to the student account.
How can I return books if needed?
For the Fall 2020 Semester, you can return purchases via your choice of shipping method at your expense.
We highly recommend that you insure your package!
You are also able to return your textbook purchase on campus at the CBU Campus Store under the following conditions:
For returns and exchanges, all textbooks purchased as of 9/1/20 are FINAL SALE
Textbooks purchased after the second week of each session are not eligible for return without proof of drop or cancellation of the course.
All Livetext, lab manuals, teacher notes, music books, opened shrink-wrapped textbooks and access codes are Non-Returnable.
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt or packing list.
Ship Returns to:
CBU Campus Store
8432 Magnolia Ave,
Riverside, CA 92504
Please Refer to Our Return Policy for more information Here!
Textbook Rental Returns:
A variety of Fall 2020 Textbooks may have the option to be rented rather than purchased (in store and online).
By renting from the CBU Campus Store, whether online or at the Campus Store physically you agree to the following:
CBU Rental Agreement:
1. I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I acknowledge that the book(s), whether new or used, is in good condition with all included CDs and components, and is the property of the Campus Store.
2. I understand it is my responsibility to return the rental item(s) along with all included CDs and components, in good salable condition as determined by the Campus Store. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable. If the item(s) is not in "saleable" condition, the return will not be accepted and I will pay the Replacement Cost Fee.
3. I am responsible for the risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost items, or damages.
4. I will return my book(s) on or before the due date listed on my receipt to avoid rental replacement costs and any applicable taxes. I understand that rental textbooks may be eligible for rental fee refund ONLY if returned by the deadline dates listed on my receipt.
5. I am liable for all replacement costs in the event that
I sell my books back at buyback and/or return my rental textbooks to any other
location than inside the Campus Store.
6. I understand and authorize the Campus Store to charge my student account on file for the full amount of the listed replacement cost plus all applicable taxes at any time after the rental return due date if I do not return the rental book(s) by the deadline date; I acknowledge that this charge(s) WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Additionally, I may be blocked from renting book(s) from the Campus Store in future terms.
7. The Campus Store will attempt to send emails to you as a courtesy reminder, but you the renter are liable for returning your rental by the due date to avoid replacement charges.
I have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms stated.
FALL 2020 rental books must be returned to the Campus Store by December 4th, 2020 to avoid being charged the Replacement Cost Fee.
Upcoming Textbook Buyback Dates:
Our next Textbook Buyback is taking place:
Thursday November 12th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Friday November 13th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Monday November 16th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Tuesday November 17th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday November 18th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Thursday November 19th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Friday November 20th, 2020: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Please keep in mind that these dates are subject to change due to the current situation at hand.
We will also post updates on our Instagram @CBUCampusStore
If you have any questions or concerns about anything CBU Campus Store related please refer to our Customer Support Email: email@example.com
Stay up to date with the latest news by following our Instagram Page Here: @CBUCampusStore
CBU Campus Store Team