FALL SEMESTER 2021 TEXTBOOK FAQs
How will I get my Summer Course Materials?
Course Materials will be available for purchase in store & online from the CBU Campus Store beginning Monday August 16th, 2021. Click here to get started!
We recommend logging in to your CBU account to view and shop for all of your course materials.
What delivery options are available?
The CBU Campus Store is offering $6.95 Flat Rate Standard Shipping on all (Textbook and Merchandise) orders.
Our store is also open for in store pickup & shopping!
As of this moment, a reservation will be required for in store shopping & pickup. To make an In Store Reservation, please Click Here!
Current Store Hours:
Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*In Store Reservation Required*
Please allow up to 48 hours for all orders to be processed.
Orders Placed on Friday will Most Likely be processed the Following Monday.
You will be emailed once your order is ready for pickup.
Please Select "In Store Pickup" at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
Flat Rate Shipping Terms and Conditions
Flat Rate Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Offer available only for U.S. orders
- Offer is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash
- Offer is only available for Standard Shipping on valid U.S. addresses (all other shipping methods excluded)
- All diploma frames are excluded from promotion
How can I charge books to my Student Account from the CBU Campus Store?
Simply select the Used or New books you wish to purchase from the CBU Campus Store.
On the Secure Checkout page, in the Payment Method box, select the option “Book Voucher,” enter your CBU Student I.D. # only.
We will contact Student Accounts and process your order pending the approval of your Student Account.
Your order will then be delivered using the Shipping method selected.
When paying with a book voucher you agree to the following:
Per the Tuition and Fee Agreement, all students are responsible for paying any bookstore charges billed to the student account.
How can I return books if needed?
For the Fall 2021 Semester, you can return purchases via your choice of shipping method at your expense.
We highly recommend that you insure your package!
You are also able to return your textbook purchase on campus at the CBU Campus Store under the following conditions:
For returns and exchanges:
VALID FALL 2021 TRAD / GRAD / OPS E1 textbooks are available for return within one week of purchase!
ALL SUMMER 2021 TRAD / GRAD / OPS textbooks are FINAL SALE as of 7/26/21.
Textbooks purchased after the second week of each session are not eligible for return without proof of drop or cancellation of the course.
All Livetext, Art Kits, Lab Manuals, Teacher Notes, Music Books, Opened Shrink-Wrapped Textbooks and Access Codes are Non-Returnable.
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt or packing list.
Ship Returns to:
CBU Campus Store
8432 Magnolia Ave,
Riverside, CA 92504
Please Refer to Our Return Policy for more information Here!
Textbook Rental Returns:
What Options are Available to Return my Textbook Rentals?
At this time you must physically return your textbook rental returns to the campus store by the deadline!
Any late returns will not be accepted.
It is important to note that the Fall 2021 Textbook Rental Return deadline is December 15th, 2021.
CBU Rental Agreement:
A variety of Fall 2021 Textbooks may have the option to be rented rather than purchased (in store and online).
By renting from the CBU Campus Store, whether online or at the Campus Store physically you agree to the following:
1. I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I acknowledge that the book(s), whether new or used, is in good condition with all included CDs and components, and is the property of the Campus Store.
2. I understand it is my responsibility to return the rental item(s) along with all included CDs and components, in good salable condition as determined by the Campus Store. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable. If the item(s) is not in "saleable" condition, the return will not be accepted and I will pay the Replacement Cost Fee.
3. I am responsible for the risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost items, or damages.
4. I will return my book(s) on or before the due date listed on my receipt to avoid rental replacement costs and any applicable taxes. I understand that rental textbooks may be eligible for rental fee refund ONLY if returned by the deadline dates listed on my receipt.
5. I am liable for all replacement costs in the event that
I sell my books back at buyback and/or return my rental textbooks to any other
location than inside the Campus Store.
6. I understand and authorize the Campus Store to charge my student account on file for the full amount of the listed replacement cost plus all applicable taxes at any time after the rental return due date if I do not return the rental book(s) by the deadline date; I acknowledge that this charge(s) WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Additionally, I may be blocked from renting book(s) from the Campus Store in future terms.
7. The Campus Store will attempt to send emails to you as a courtesy reminder, but you the renter are liable for returning your rental by the due date to avoid replacement charges.
I have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms stated.
Fall 2021 rental books must be returned to the Campus Store by December 15th, 2021 to avoid being charged the Replacement Cost Fee.
Upcoming Textbook Buyback Dates:
Our next Textbook Buyback dates are listed below:
- September 27th | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- September 28th | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*please note that these dates and times are subject to change*
We will post updates on our Textbook Buyback page (Here)
We will also post updates on our Instagram @CBUCampusStore
If you have any questions or concerns about anything CBU Campus Store related please refer to our Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date with the latest news by following our Instagram Page Here: @CBUCampusStore
CBU Campus Store Team